Our Blog Is Under Construction

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MY PROBLEM NEVER SOLVE

My problem is like a wheel that will round in a same way.. WHy after 1 problem come another 1 . IN 2011 many time i spent just for trying to solve my problem and spent for crying for god sake.
Want to take a licensed then i want to search for part time job. All my family just dont know how i feel sometime when i sad i act like i am happy. 
Who want to hear my problem???
NO ONE!!!
Who want to solve my problem???
NO ONE!!!
Who want to make me happy???
NO ONE!!!
WHo love Me???
NO ONE!!!
Who want i die???
EVERYONE!!!
Who want i Sick ???
EVERYONE!!!
Who make me suffer??
EVERYONE!!!


I know i not special like all your friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Name is Nazreen Lee You can call me Lee Or Naz i want to be a COmputer programer/computer services and a drifter also. If you treat me well i will treat you well but if you treat me bad i will treat you bad also . so Be Friend Ok ^^
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive