Our Blog Is Under Construction

Monday, August 5, 2013

Live Traffic Cam


Hai!
Long Time No See, It Quite A Long Time I Leave This Blogging World! All These While Are Busy With SPM Then Intake For College Now I Am Officially As A KPTM IPOH Student Taking Diploma In Multimedia. That Why I Think Why Not I Active Back My Blog And Put Some Usefull Information. And Now I Would Like To Share Live Traffic Cam.. Yeah Why I Make This As A Topic Because Come On Guy Just Another 2 Day Remaining For We To Celebrate Hari Raya ( EID ) But We Will Leave Ramadhan A Month That Full Of Reward For Muslim. Sorry Guy!! This Is Call An Excited Problem >.< Ok. This Is The Link

http://www.jalanow.com/


You May Choose 4 Option There .. Safe Journey And Safe Driving To Those Driving Back To Hometown Make Sure You Check Your Car Before You Start The Journey And Don't Forget To Wear Seat Belt .


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Name is Nazreen Lee You can call me Lee Or Naz i want to be a COmputer programer/computer services and a drifter also. If you treat me well i will treat you well but if you treat me bad i will treat you bad also . so Be Friend Ok ^^
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive